This new podcast episode can be the light you’ve longed for. The hope you’ve missed. An angelwing around your shoulders. Anja Steensig is one of a kind. She’s a profound spiritual teacher, with exceptional depth and love. She’s see-through like an angel. Honest like a child. Walking her talk with devotion.
Let’s jump right in:
“I’ve just been at the very peak of my professional journey. Held this big event about love…had an experience of really truly stepping into who I am and what I’m here for. And that room was just filled with love and magic. Monday morning I woke up in the deepest darkness…”
- What this soul journey feels like sometimes
- Why she left her job as a radio host, without a plan B
- What seven months in a dark night of the soul, did to her heart
- What to do if you experience a dark night of the soul
- The “biggest lie” about what drives her
- An experience with Universe that literally threw her to the ground in awe
Meet Anja online and live
I pray that every soul in awakening will find the way to Anja’s work. She’s such a blessing. Like a kiss from heaven. And you need that, walking this sometimes challenging inner path.
Thank you Anja, for sharing this beautiful hour with us. I love and admire you dearly.
Did you like listening? Make sure to click follow at Soundcloud to get more deep soul-stirring conversations in the time to come. And don’t forget: share with someone you care for ❤